Write for us, Become a Contributor, Submit a guest post, submit an article
Sunday Fun Dayz is the leading source of information when it comes to the university & travel industry. While we’re happy with how we’ve been writing, we’ve decided to open our doors and welcome guest posts from our valued readers and contributors who want to share their knowledge and experience in the digital marketing world. If you would like to write for us and become a contributor you must follow our guidelines below.
Sunday Fun Dayz Guidelines
- All articles need to be between 700-1000+ words
- Articles should be checked for grammar and spelling mistakes prior to submission. We won’t accept anything that is full of errors.
- Content must be original, pass Copyscape (we will check) and mustn’t be duplicated from any other website. Duplication will require immediate rejection.
- Images should be from free to use sites such as ShutterStock, Pixabay or any other site that allows you to have the rights to the images. Please tell us which site you have taken your images from.
- Ideally screenshots should be used to help improve the credibility of any post you’re submitting.
- Links are allowed in the article.
Before submitting a full-length article, please send us the title of the piece you want to write and a small summary of what the article will be able. This helps to avoid having the same piece twice on our website. After we have approved your topic suggestion you can then submit your article with the following requirements.
- Article must be the final draft when sending.
- Images used in the article should be attached in a zip folder for us to access.
- Author bio with author image should be sent with the article.
Please Note: Sunday Fun Dayz has the right to change, modify or reject any article we don’t deem fit for our website. Sending an article in doesn’t necessarily mean that you are guaranteed a place on our website.
Please Contact us at email@example.com
Thank you again for taking interest in writing for us. We look forward to your contribution.